cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account broken for one week, where is this fix?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I purchased a Quest 2 (already had Rift S) fired it up last Wednesday and Oculus asked to create a new Oculus account for Facebook. Unaware of the server issues and assuming it was because of the new headset I did so. As everyone is aware all my games are gone with the new account. 
I’ve patiently waited a week to use my new Quest, zero info from support on when it will be fixed only to wait. I own and run an I.T. firm and if this happened to my customers for more than an hour I would no longer have customers!

How long are we expecting to wait for this fix? Some kind of ETA is deserved at this point. 

8 REPLIES 8

The_Lerf
Explorer

I am in the same boat. I am going to contact them again. Might just return my $400 brick.

LittleMcDonk
Explorer

Same , the customer chat won't talk to me now , they just cut me off as soon as I ask for an email/ number to contact to get refunded . They refuse to let you even request a refund ? Surly refunding us is the simplist solution, they obviously can't fix it.

I'm trying to return mine and get the 100s spent on games back but they won't even let me make a request,  they just cut me off when I ask for the contact details,  try it , you'll see.

I had gotten mine through amazon 2 weeks ago so I would be able to. But I talked to them again today through the chat (after leaving my comment) and they were able to help me. They found my old account and after like 5 different steps fixed it so I was able to get back into my account with my old stuff. Try contacting them again.

BX
Honored Guest

This is me (FaultDriver) I contacted support and they fixed my account. 

My problem is now 2 weeks+ of the same issue with lost purchased apps. I have 2 headsets and same issue on both. I purchased 1 app at full price, and because of another issue prior to all this junk, I paid like $2 for another app. I can't use either and they asked me to submit proof of purchasing the apps..... like 2 weeks ago on day one or two, and that has gotten NOWHERE. I feel your pain! 

Gataad
Honored Guest

1 week and still going. How do we know this wasn't a hack and they lost our data and are just trying to cover it up? No real explanation or an estimated time.