cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Link

Lucksas
Protege

Whenever I open the air link tab inside my headset it opens a window saying “Air link connection lost. Check the network connection on your PC and headset, then try again.” I don’t even connect to a device and it constantly shows up, this only started happening on August 1st but was fine before. I’ve already tried restarting devices, closing oculus app with task manager and even factory resetting the headset itself. Nothing I do works. For a couple days before this issue occurred I wasn’t able to launch games like Roblox in VR, it’d just put me in normally.

48 REPLIES 48

we have the same but me its instant the crash 

For me it's anything between instantly, to 10 seconds to maybe a few minutes before losing connection. Then after a few reloggs it just stays on the three dots loading and never connecting to the Pc again untill I restart the Pc. Pretty much pointless trying to get a game going. 

for me just when i opoen the airlink menu in occulus quest its instantly say airlink connection lost ... again and again

6priain
Explorer

is it fix for you now ? not for me ...

@6priain  Seems a lot better for me since I downloaded the oculus desktop app software from the support website and ran a Repair.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

can you drop me the website where you have download the app please ?

@6priain  On my phone right now so hard to link.  Just google Oculus desktop app download and follow the links to the support website.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

thx i do it now 

didn't work ...

@6priain wrote:

didn't work ...

Too bad mate.  Did you try a Quest factory reset?  A pain to do but it does sometime fix a peck of problems.  Hopefully v43 will fix your Air Link issues.  In the meantime a decent Link cable should work fine.  I've found that v42 Link works very well with my Q2/rtx3090.  Good luck mate and cheers.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?