cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airlink broken all of a sudden

soarskylark
Honored Guest

Starting yesterday, all of a sudden when I launch Airlink it lags very very heavily like 30 seconds of lag. When I launch Oculus debug tool and look at Oculus mirror however everything looks normal no lag whatsoever just in the headset, performance hud also does not show any frame drops. My headset is currently hooked up to 2.4GHz connection which I know isn't ideal but it was working before I don't know what would cause it to break. My PC is hooked up to the router with ethernet and is more than capable of handling VR. I also have fiber connection so my internet speed is fast enough. I have already tried factory resetting the headset, uninstalling and reinstalling Oculus software, and setting encode bitrate to 0. I contacted Oculus support already but they weren't much help. (They even forgot to leave me the follow up email)

My PC specs:
Intel I7-9700

RTX 2060

32GB Ram

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

soarskylark
Honored Guest

By 30 seconds of lag I mean I move the controller and it takes like 30 seconds to a minute to even move the pointers. Also when I look to the sides with the headset all I see is gray and black borders.IMG_2880.jpg

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

soarskylark
Honored Guest

By 30 seconds of lag I mean I move the controller and it takes like 30 seconds to a minute to even move the pointers. Also when I look to the sides with the headset all I see is gray and black borders.IMG_2880.jpg