cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airlink connectivity issues

kronical_xd
Honored Guest

Ok, I’m trying to connect my headset to my pc through Airlink because not a single pc I have has a USD-C slot and I don’t own a USB-C to USB-A cord, but no matter how long I wait, it won’t connect. I’m able to turn on Airlink through the headset, it finds my pc just fine but when I try to pair and launch, it still says the the pc is not connected. How can I fix this?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, we want to lend a hand in making sure you can get Air Link paired. There are some basic tips that we'd like you to try out so we can get you gaming again:

• Have your PC connected to Router/Access Point via Ethernet cable
  • Headset should be connected to Wi-Fi via 5GHz band (AC or AX)
  • Router in the same room as the headset or in line-of-sight, and at least 1m off the ground
  • Non-mesh network configuration

After ensuring the above specs have been met, attempt signing out of the PC app and restart both your PC and your headset. You can reach out to us for more in depth support by creating a Meta Quest Support ticket and submitting your Oculus Logs. We're here to help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!