cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Among us vr on quest stuck loading

Campbell_Wike2022
Honored Guest

Hello, I tried to download among us vr on the quest 1. I have tried restarting my device but nothing is working. When I tried download it I just got stuck on the spinning circle. Please help. I'm not sure if I have paid but I might of.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Campbell_Wike2022! We know how important it is to be able to access the games you have downloaded. No worries, we will get this sorted out for you. Just want to inform you though that as of yet, the Among Us game is not compatible with Quest 1. You can go here and look under the price and see which platforms are supported.

If you have purchased the game go ahead and send us a private message so we can get this taken care of for you. To send us a private message do the following:

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Campbell_Wike2022! We know how important it is to be able to access the games you have downloaded. No worries, we will get this sorted out for you. Just want to inform you though that as of yet, the Among Us game is not compatible with Quest 1. You can go here and look under the price and see which platforms are supported.

If you have purchased the game go ahead and send us a private message so we can get this taken care of for you. To send us a private message do the following:

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you for working on this! I too am having the same problem. I’d love to be able to play among us with my sister and her family.

Hey there, @IndianaCityGirl! We see you're having a bit of trouble getting that game loaded. We know how important it is to get everything working as it should. Not to worry. You can send us a PM so we can look into this for you. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Yes I am having problems with this aswell I have just bought the game and it won't let me load onto it my name is QuickTemperz and I am on Oculus Quest 2

Hey there @QuickTemperz. We understand how Among Us not launching is causing you to lose out on all the new fun. No need to worry you came to the right place to get some assistance with this. 

What we'll like for you to do first is uninstall and reinstall the game, to see if that helps your situation. 

If that doesn't seem to do the trick, we ask you try and reboot the headset. Please follow these steps to do so.

1. Turn off your headset.
  2. Hold the power and volume (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.
  3. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Boot and press the power button.
  4. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button.

We hope these steps help out with your issue. We look forward to your update and figuring all of this out! 

Hey again @QuickTemperz. We are just reaching back out to see if you are still having issues with launching Among Us VR. We look forward to your update and figuring all of this out. 

AnEntireLasagna
Honored Guest

Hey Campbell! I recently had this same problem and I think the problem is that among us VR isn't supported on the meta quest 1 due to hardware constraints. See this reddit post for some more information.

One thing you can do is to use air link which I can confirm at time of writing does work for quest 1 to run the game and stream to the headset!

I believe that you must have a windows pc to do this and I assume it would need to have decent gaming capabilities, but it's quite easy to set up so I'd highly recommend if you you'd really like to play!

Meta can you please make among us VR available for download on quest 1