cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any word on when the February Patch will be out?

Ernimus_Prime
Heroic Explorer

Well, since January's Patch didn't show up.  Just wondering if anyone heard if Oculus will release the patch in February.

ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI), Ryzen 7 3700x, 16 gigs ram DDR-4 3600 MHZ. SSD XPG 8200 pro 1 TB. WD Black 4 TB. Windows 10 PRO 64-bit. MSI VENTUS 3 RTX 3080 OC, Primary: MSI MAG274QRF-QD 2nd monitor: Acer Predator XG270HU 1440p@144 hz, Phanteks Enthoo Pro case. Corsair rm750x PSU. Rift S.
46 REPLIES 46

hoochyuk
Heroic Explorer
Yes it's been postponed for testing maybe 2 patches in Feb apparently

YoLolo69
Trustee
We're lucky February have only 28 days and 2 are over. I bang the first one suggesting they will be late and we will have 12 patches in December 😉

“Dreams feel real while we are in them, it's only when we wake up that we realize something was strange.” - Dom Cobb

"Be careful, if you are killed in real life you die in VR too." - TD_4242

I7 10700K,  RTX 3070, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, Oculus Rift CV1

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Where on the the Oculus forums does it say it's been postponed until Feb? Don't Oculus post things like this on their own website? That's maybe why people keep posting all these threads because they can't find the information they are looking for on the Oculus site.

Applecorp
Rising Star
I think it's out in March.

elboffor
Consultant
i heard the end of q4
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

JesseDeya
Expert Protege
My guess is Feb 14th, so after waiting 2 months they make us wait another night before we're 'allowed' to test it. 🙂

On a serious note, is there a changelog somewhere for all past software patches and firmware updates?

Silverfoxx30
Protege
Post up on Reddit about an update being rolled out now to version, 1.11.0.335772, not sure if this is THE update we've been waiting for I'll check my rift in a bit. 

YoLolo69
Trustee

Post up on Reddit about an update being rolled out now to version, 1.11.0.335772, not sure if this is THE update we've been waiting for I'll check my rift in a bit. 

Confirmed, a popup just came and asked me to accept to update, and now I'm with 1.11.0.335615 (1.11.0.335772). Now let me test a little to see what could have been changed...

Ok, and the Virtual bar (behind us in Oculus Home) give a third number, something like 1.11.0.335805 (from memory).

I just spent 1 hour in Windland without any glitches, height camera jump, Touch spiraling, etc.. "Sadly", that's expected for me as I nearly never have those glitches 😉 So I'm waiting from other guys reports hoping it solve some problems you may have encounter. I'll jump on buying the third sensor if all seems improved 🙂

“Dreams feel real while we are in them, it's only when we wake up that we realize something was strange.” - Dom Cobb

"Be careful, if you are killed in real life you die in VR too." - TD_4242

I7 10700K,  RTX 3070, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, Oculus Rift CV1

doonaner
Honored Guest

lovethis said:

Where on the the Oculus forums does it say it's been postponed until Feb? Don't Oculus post things like this on their own website? That's maybe why people keep posting all these threads because they can't find the information they are looking for on the Oculus site.

They post more on the Oculus Reddit than they do here, a lot more.
https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/5r40t7/any_news_on_the_endjanuary_tracking_update/dd4uwni/