cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Lab game won’t download

McSparky85
Honored Guest

I purchased a game called Disc Benders and played it for months. I stopped playing for a bit and when I came back I wanted to get the new update but the update was not shown on the game’s page. I decided to delete the game and reinstall it thinking it would have the latest update. I have not been able to download the game since. I click download, watch it go through the process of downloading and installing, and then after it installs it resets back to needing to be installed again with no error messages or anything. I’ve ensured I have plenty of space on my hard drive and don’t know of any other reasons this would be happening. The developer was baffled as well when I asked. 

13 REPLIES 13

Curious_Games
Honored Guest

Hi there. I have the same problem now. Did you managed to fix that?

Hey there, @Curious_Games! We hate to hear that you are having trouble downloading a game for your headset. We want to make sure that our users are able to fully enjoy and expand their VR experience, and we would be happy to help you with this issue!

• So we can better understand how to assist you, could you please let us know the name of the game or app you are trying to download?
  • If you are able to, could you please provide a picture or screenshot of any error messages that you see when you try to make the download?

Please provide as much information as you can about what you are experiencing. Once we have more details about this issue, we will be able to better assist you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there, @Curious_Games. We just wanted to check in since we haven't heard back from you yet. If you'd still like help with this just let us know, we'd be glad to help out!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

it also will not work for me i try to download roblox on oculus and i watch the whole process of it getting downloaded then it resets

Hey @bribri_lol. We don't want you missing out on early access to Roblox. Luckily you came here with this problem we'll do all that we can to help you with this. Could you tell us if this is only happening to you when you try to download Roblox or is this happening with other games as well? Can you also try these steps to reboot your headset?

1. Turn off your headset.
  2. Hold the power and volume (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.
  3. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Boot Device and press the power button.
  4. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button.

Heya @bribri_lol. We are reaching back out to see if the steps we provided yesterday helped with your issues downloading Roblox. We look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

AppertureDev
Honored Guest

Hi, I have the same issue. I tried to download an app from applab but after the downloading and installing processes, it still appears not installed. 

I tried to Boot the device but I still have the issue when I try to install the app. 

Have you got a clue how to resolve this?

Hey there, @AppertureDev! App installation issues can put a damper in your VR experience, but we'd be happy to help you out! Please tell us which app you are having trouble installing.
Also, does this happen with only the one app? We look forward to your reply! 

KFFCCCC
Honored Guest

same issues with every app i want to download.

I tried to Boot the device too but I still have the issue when I try to install the app.