cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps and Store not working

callmebubba
Honored Guest

PLZ OCULUS help me! I tried everything you thought of to fix it but it still isnt working. Like I Factory reseted it and everything and still doesnt work and i did everything still doesnt work! I cant even play with something i spent 400 dollars on! smh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bubba. We see you're having an issue with accessing your apps and the Oculus store. We found your support ticket and strongly recommend you continue responding to your agent. Your agent is going to do everything they can to assist you, and they'll be able to escalate your issue to a higher team if need be.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bubba. We see you're having an issue with accessing your apps and the Oculus store. We found your support ticket and strongly recommend you continue responding to your agent. Your agent is going to do everything they can to assist you, and they'll be able to escalate your issue to a higher team if need be.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

they havent responded to me yet?