cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio Devices Not Showing When Connected to PC (Using Link Cable)

Drifters13
Honored Guest

Whenever I connect my Oculus Quest 2 to my PC using the Link Cable, there are no audio output or input devices for my headset. I went to my audio devices through my PC settings and there was no "Virtual Audio" and stuff like that. I had just fixed the recent problem with the connection where there would be no desktop button in the home menu. It may be because of the fix but I do not know. I really need help with this, I am getting really frusterated. Please someone help me.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh, no! Link cable issues are no fun! No worries, we can help. We know the time this takes off from using your VR device. 

You can either reach out to Meta Store Support and getting in contact with one of our amazing agents. Either submitting a ticket, live chat or even a scheduled call just because they will need to collect your logs.

But in the meantime, we invite you to our PM so we can ask a few questions and get you some troubleshooting steps. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!