cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Saber not appearing in Oculus Library

terpslurper
Honored Guest

I bought beat saber the day I got my Quest 2 in the VR store within the headset. The game works fine, although now that I have it linked to my PC the game will not show in my oculus library on the PC app. I am logged into the same and only Oculus account I have, I have checked the boxes in the filters to allow it to show uninstalled games and games from unknown sources, which did enable it to show my other VR games I have installed on steam but not beat saber. I can view the game in the store and it does not say I own the game and wants me to buy it again. The reason it needs to be in the library is so it creates an install folder on my pc so I can load custom songs, but I really dont want to have to buy the game twice because that really doesnt seem fair.

3 REPLIES 3

terpslurper
Honored Guest

So I believe the answer is that the PC app only supports the Oculus Rift store, and I bought it on the Quest store. Im absolutely furious right now, if I were to have bought the game on either of those, I'd be able to modify the game; while if I hadnt bought it on the quest, I wouldnt be able to play without virtual desktop/link. This is clear exploitation, Im contacting my bank in attempt to void the first purchase of the game to actually make things right. If im wrong then my apologies, but in that case maybe there should have been a way for me to contact you guys and actually get a **bleep** answer/solution.

ohgrant
Superstar

I can understand your frustration and you are correct, I don't think Beat Sabre is a cross buy app. It's up to the game developer to determine what is and is not cross buy. Their reasoning is some games require a lot of work to get them to play on the Quest. There are games that are cross buy info Here 

Gigabyte  AB350 Ryzen 2700x, 32gb ddr 4 3200, 2080ti. HP Reverb G2, Index controllers, Quest 1 and 2x Quest 2. 65" 3DTV HD3D DLP projector.

WOW this is total BS. I'm buying everything on Steam now. F--- Facebook, F--- Meta, F--- Zuck, F--- this quest. I'm getting a real VR set, I'm getting an Index.