cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gey G13mjd, we totally understand your concern with not being able to load the beat saber link. No one want's their game to be withheld over something like this so we want to help you get back into the world of VR! Please try the following to get the site working for you:

• Clear web browser cache/cookies
  • Restart web browser
  • Try another web browser
  • Try another computer
  • Try another network in another location

If the issue still persists after trying these, shoot us a private message so we can look more closely into this for ya! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

deejeevee
Heroic Explorer

Here are some things you can try:

• In your Quest 2 headset, open the menu and check the notifications (bell icon). I was able to install Beat Saber from there.
  • In your Quest 2 headset, look for Beat Saber in your Apps library (by filtering for "Not Installed" in the upper right dropdown), or search for it in the Store. Click to open its page, then look at the button that normally displays the purchase price. If it says "Get" or "Download" rather than a price, click it.

Let me know if one of these works for you. 🤞

» Get a $35 credit in Canada on a new Quest 2 or 3 — but you must use a referral link BEFORE you activate your new headset!
  (Works for the UK too, but if you're in the USA you should use a referral link from the USA due to certain restrictions.)
» Get 25% OFF games or earn $5! Learn how and see my game referral links here: How app referrals work

Just checking in to see if you were able to get your Beat Saber downloaded? We want to make sure you can enjoy your awesome new game! However, just like @deejeevee recommended these are also very helpful steps and you can look at them by clicking here as well! 

We will be patiently waiting for your update! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!