cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat saber

imarines.2022
Honored Guest

I'm new to to meta quest. I am supposed to have beat saber for free. The email is no longer available and the notifications when I click on it says unable to load. I need help

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey imarines.2022! We want to start by saying welcome to the Meta family! We do understand how not receiving Beat Saber is causing you some discouragement. We want to do everything we can to get you Beat Saber and into the great world of VR!

The download link for the Beat Saber promotion is sent to the account's email. We can see from what you said that you have it and clicking on it causing you trouble. For better help with this, we kindly ask that you open a ticket on our Support Website. While we do wish we could help you from here, we do have limited resources that we can use.

There you'll get in contact with one of our amazing agents, who will work tirelessly to get you into Beat Saber. When you contact an agent, please be prepared to provide a screenshot of the error message you see after clicking the link. We look forward to assisting you there and getting you into Beat Saber and VR!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

deejeevee
Heroic Explorer

Here are some things you can try:

• In your Quest 2 headset, open the menu and check the notifications (bell icon). That's what worked for me.
  • In your Quest 2 headset, look for Beat Saber in your Apps library (by filtering for "Not Installed" in the upper right dropdown), or search for it in the Store. Click to open its page, then look at the button that normally displays the purchase price. If it says "Get" or "Download" rather than a price, click it.

Let me know if one of these works for you. 🤞

» Get a $35 credit in Canada on a new Quest 2 or 3 — but you must use a referral link BEFORE you activate your new headset!
  (Works for the UK too, but if you're in the USA you should use a referral link from the USA due to certain restrictions.)
» Get 25% OFF games or earn $5! Learn how and see my game referral links here: How app referrals work