cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BeatSaber not redeeming

QueenTee22
Honored Guest

Hi I just got my Quest2 that includes BeatSaber and my notification to add it and the email is saying. Unable to load please try again later. Please help.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @QueenTee22! We're glad to hear you received your Meta Quest 2. After installing Beat Saber, have you considered what song you'll be rocking to? We'll leave the steps below for you to redeem the game.

• To begin, set up your Meta Quest 2 headset.
  • If you're new to Meta Quest, a Meta account is required to use your device, apps and the app store. You’ll be asked to create a Meta account on the first screen of the device setup process in the Meta Quest app
  • You will receive an email, an in-VR alert in your Notifications and a notification on the Oculus mobile app that Beat Saber was included in your purchase and is available for download.
  • In the email, click Redeem. In-VR and on the Oculus mobile app, select the notification.
  • You will be redirected here to download your copy of Beat Saber.
  • Click or select Get.

Note: If you are on your desktop or on mobile, you will need to log in to your Meta account first to see Get and to be able to download your copy of Beat Saber.

Please let us know how it goes so that we can determine what other steps need to be taken.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!