cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth Connection Problem with Gaim Controller

Elflojothibell
Honored Guest

Hello, 

I have an occulus Quest 2 and the Hunter Game from Gaim with an Controller for the rifle. For a Long time the system works, but know i have the Problem, that the Trigger (Controller from Gaim) dosen't connect with Bluetooth. I can find it with the VR glasses. If i want to Connect it, nothing change. Ist looks like the Meta Quest 2 don't want to Connect to the Trigger. What can i do? Ist there an Firewall or something like that? Please Help me.  

5 REPLIES 5

zsombor86
Honored Guest

Hi,

I also have the same problem with Gaim trigger. I received a new trigger from Gaim but that does not solve the problem. Do you have any updates on the issue?

stefan.410883
Honored Guest

Hello,

I have the same problems since I bought it, sometimes it connects but a lot of time it doesn't work. So far I haven't been able to find a solution anywhere. The instructions from GAIM (FAQ, video) show the problem, but it is not reliably solved. So who (what) can help?

DarioRasch
Honored Guest

I have the same problem, a brandnew Quest II and the gain rifle + controller. Quest does see the gaim controller (trigger) but then disconnects and I can not reconnect. When I delete the device I can reconnect it. When I pull the trigger the system freezes for a moment and then forgets the connection. 

Hey Everyone! It's completely understandable that you're concerned about your Rifle controller not working when you're eager to start practicing with claymores! The inventive ways our VR enthusiasts enhance their experience with accessories like these never fail to impress us. Let's explore some troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue.

• Check for any updates to the headset and the app.
  • Unpair the controller from the headset.
  • Reboot the headset.
  • Pair the controller again

If the problem still persists, as a last resort, perform a factory reset. Just remember to confirm that your cloud backup is enabled.

The innovative ways our VR enthusiasts enhance their experience with accessories like these never cease to amaze us. Let's explore some troubleshooting options to resolve this issue. While we're more than happy to assist you with any concerns regarding our own products, we recommend reaching out to the manufacturer for any issues with items like these. You can find informative videos and tutorials on how to make the most of your GAIM Hunting and Shooting experience here. We hope this information has been helpful. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to check in and see if you were able to resolve the issue with your bluetooth connection, or if you still need assistance. Did the troubleshooting steps we provided prove useful? Feel free to reach out and let us know, we're here to lend a hand!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!