cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken Right Controller (Grip button)

Mimicc
Level 2

Hello, 

My right controller is not working 100% correctly. The grip trigger is not registering 100% grip strength. So in games that have guns like Bonelabs, I'm unable to hold them properly no matter how hard i hold the grip button... Is there any way of fixing this?

For more context, when I pick up a gun in Bonelabs, I use both triggers and then let go of the front trigger so you can then fire the weapon. On releasing the front trigger, the gun just falls out of my hand. I know it isn't a game bug because it happens in other games like Super Hot and it doesn't do it with the left controller.

Hopefully, it's fixable! 

2 REPLIES 2

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Mimicc! We see you're controller isn't working as it should. We know how frustrating issues like that can be. If you could PM us so we can dig in a little and see what options we have available for you, we'd appreciate it! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

VilladsAlex
Level 3

This happened yo me with my left controller, after taking out a weapon in bonelabs, so now i cabt beat a certain level to progress in the game