cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t add payment method

Plumbusplus
Level 2

I can’t add any payment methods I have tried everything I can find and nothing will work, am also worried that even if I could add it and get the game I want their is a lot of people saying bonelabs isn’t even showing up in there library or purchases.. how do I fix the payment issue so I can add it and then probably deal with the next thing with bonelabs..

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, friend!

We see you got yourself in a bit of a payment pickle. Well luckily for you we aren't the biggest fan of pickles so we're going to have to give this issue our best shot and try to unpickle it! we do have a couple troubleshooting steps for you to try. Oh and please note:

1. If you are attempting these on PC, please sign out and uninstall the app on the mobile device.
  2. If you are using your mobile device, please sign out and uninstall the app on the PC

With that said, let's jump right into it! Kindly attempt the following:

• Use any and all brands of browsers you have access to (I.E. Opera GX, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Explorer, Edge, Etc...). As well try this both in the normal browsing mode and incognito mode. Attempt this on both your mobile and PC
  • Attempt the above with approved cards (That being American Express, Mastercard or Visa)
  • As well, try the above browser method in attempts to using a PayPal and linking it to the account.

As well we've seen some members of our VR family get past this little bug by, when the app asks for your cards expiration date, entering the full four digit year and two digit month.

Once you've tried the above, please let us know where you stand! We'd love to hear back from you!