cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download the Oculus signature file (OSIG)

mandysin
Honored Guest
I have been trying for last 3 days but everytime I try to download the signature file, I get the message, "Whoops! It seems you're lost. Let's get you back home." I have tried downloading using chrome or the native browser on 3 android smartphones, Chrome/Firefox/Safari on a Mac and Chrome/Firefox on Windows, but getting the same message. Any help?
6 REPLIES 6

justinISO
Honored Guest
Seeing the same. Any updates?

cybereality
Grand Champion
Usually that means the number you put in either has a typo, or is not a valid id number. You have to use "adb devices" to get the number. Apps you may find on Google Play give an incorrect number.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

amarillosebas
Explorer

Usually that means the number you put in either has a typo, or is not a valid id number. You have to use "adb devices" to get the number. Apps you may find on Google Play give an incorrect number.

No, it's not like that. I'm currently trying to follow the link on the oficial documentation and it's broken.

GroundControlGa
Explorer
Ouch, It is true!

We have a GearVR project running and I need to generate these for my client's deployment/tests. I need feedback about this.

What is the ETA for bringing the page back online or what's the workaround to create the file for app sideloading?

I assume there is one, since the page has been down since July 🙂

cybereality
Grand Champion
The page is there, but you may have to create an organization in the Dashboard.
https://dashboard.oculus.com/tools/osig-generator/
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

GroundControlGa
Explorer
Ah nice, thanks! This was what I was looking for 🙂