cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't interact with remote desktop in workrooms

greyth0rn
Level 2

I've loaded up Horizon Workrooms to take it for a spin, and have been able to connect to my laptop (Surface Book 3 running Windows 11, RD version 1.1.0.12.3008). That is, I can see my screen(s), but am unable to interact with the content on the screen.

I can see everything (kinda low-res but workable), I can interact with the in-room whiteboard, and I have an Apple Magic Keyboard paired to the headset, but I can't do anything with my remote computer.

I've tried rebooting, reconnecting and updating, what else should I be trying?

I am on a work network, but it allows Windows RD connections and I can see my screen through the Oculus RD, so I don't think it's being blocked.

11 REPLIES 11

Hi there! We see that everyone here seems to be having issues using Horizon workrooms. That is definitely something we would like to help you make use of and we know how situations like this can feel.  

Please follow this link here to our email based support. That way we can give you the specialized 1 on 1 support that you deserve. 

Thank you all for being members of the community!

Peteo
Level 4

The Issue is it seems you can not use the keyboard in workrooms with it paired your quest, it needs to be paired with the remote desktop computer. I hope the change this!