cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t sign in on oculus

Thehaitianfugee
Honored Guest

Yesterday my quest 2 headset asked me to log in when I was on the main screen.  I checked my apps and none of them were there, everything that I downloaded didn’t show up, it only did on the app.  I tried logging in with with Facebook because I merged accounts, but when I did it said account was already signed in on another device.  I tried to get to the factory reset menu to see if anything could help me, but whenever I hold the power button and volume button down the factory reset menu flashes then it just restarts the headset.  I just made this account and I’m not trying to delete it.  I can’t do anything with my oculus now.  The only working thing is the app which is useless now.  I’ve searched online but have not found any working ways to fix my headset.  I am extremely upset.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! Looks like you are in a little bit of a pickle. Account issues are never fun, but we are here to help! Can you send us your account information through PM, and we can help you work this out? Can you please provide us with your full name, Meta Store account email and your username/alias? To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.​

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Tj2toxic
Honored Guest

it keeps saying i cant connect everytime i type in a code and i used my facebook account and its not letting me connect im very upset

Hey @Tj2toxic! I know pairing issues aren't really any fun so let's see what we can test out.

I do want to let it be known that is is an issue we've been seeing and working to fix but that doesn't mean we can't try and troubleshoot this process! 

Have you tried to log into https://auth.meta.com/settings/security/ - Edit your sessions and click 'log out of all sessions'

Once you've done this, try a factory reset on your headset log into your account on both devices.

Let me know if that seems to be of any help 🙂

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?