cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you remove the avatar

97_hellcat
Explorer
  1. I made an avatar and regret it. The customization options are bad and the avatars look horrible but I’m stuck with it now. I can’t figure out how to delete it. Does anyone have a fix for this?
45 REPLIES 45

WillH5080
Honored Guest

Hi! Can you just replace it?

Zandylion
Honored Guest

I'm having the same issue. Is there any way to delete an avatar and start over from scratch?

Hello, thanks for reaching out to us! Presently, there is no method to remove avatars and revert back to the default icon. Our best recommendation would be to tweak your avatar to your liking. To edit your avatar, you may follow the steps below:

- Select People from the navigation menu, then select Profile.
- Select Edit Avatar to open the avatar editor.
- Select Face, Hair, Facial Hair, Eyewear, or Clothing in the left menu to customize your avatar.
- When you’re done, select Save Avatar & Exit on the bottom.

Hope this is helpful! 🙂

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

AutumnV
Explorer

Can you please consider allowing us to delete the avatar and revert to the default icon, in a future update, please? I too regret creating an avatar, I wish I did not save it.

At least, could there perhaps be more non-human avatar options? Like, anthropomorphic animals?

Hey, there! Thank you so much for responding! We love hearing from our customers on how we can better improve the user experience at Oculus. We invite you to voice your ideas at https://oculus.uservoice.com/ and let your opinions be heard! We hope that you have a great rest of your week. Happy gaming, and see you in VR!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Oculus, let us delete avatars. I. dont want change my avatar, i simply want delete it, because i dont know how to create fine avatar, i dont want have Avatar

why can you not delete an avatar?  can support do that?  Pretty amateurish way to develop a "new" platform if you have no delete.

jackduangmanee
Honored Guest

I chose female instead of male avatar by mistake, and I have no way to reverse it….. LOL…. 

Me too lol I want to delete my person