cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel account deletion!

Jamil2001
Honored Guest

I accidentally deleted account idk how I was trying to repair me account to my friends vr… I own re4 on it! I dont wanna loose it😭

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good day! We want to go ahead and look into your mistaken account deletion trouble briskly! We see how this can put a halt in your VR time, how about you send us a private message so we can get some further information from you.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Looking forward to hearing from you again!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

howdy, I see on several posts that you are asking for private messages, however, whenever I try to send one I am getting an error and it shows that the message did not send. I was hoping that you could help me figure this out?

Hey there, @Parzival2828! This is not the experience we want you to have when you try to contact us, but rest assured, we will help you get back to gaming post haste.

Please note that we have received your message and will continue to help you through PMs regarding this issue.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Shadowww7
Honored Guest

Hi, I'm stuck in the same dilemma I clicked on account deletion by mistake, and IDK how I can undo it. I have no clue how to OculusSupport as well. I need this account asap there's something that we are testing from our organization. 

Hey there, @Shadowww7! We've got your back when it comes to canceling your account deletion. We understand that not knowing if you're going to lose your account can be stressful, so please send us a private message for further assistance.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Hello I am having the exact same issue and it’s literally almost impossible to get help from support. I legitimately had to create a new account just to contact you. Can we please cancel the account deletion and help me log in with my original account