cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add payment method

SpritzXD
Explorer

So i had to remove my payment methods due to being unable to purchase bonelab, now heres a major problem, its not letting meadd a paypal account but its letting me add my credit card info? 

BDF1E50B-69F0-4E59-882D-65AE05B9BC38.png

40 REPLIES 40

ChoosingSet9267
Explorer

Bonelabs came out yesterday, and I was ready to buy it today. As I finished putting in card information, it displayed the pop-up stating that it was unable to add payment type. I have tried 3 different cards and 4 different devices. I have tried both on WiFi and data. I have called my bank and there isnt a limitation placed on the card. I have no idea what to do from here.

Same here. Having the same issue. 2 cards and 3 devices and still can’t add payment method. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too, continually says card rejected when there’s nothing wrong with it

Hey @Anonymous! We'd love to investigate this with you and get your payment method working properly. Please click HERE to open a ticket with support. Be sure to list any troubleshooting steps you've already taken.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

beepboop21-34
Explorer

Why is PayPal not working as a payment method it was in August!! I tried to purchase a game and it said payment method failed kept trying same result, so removed it as a payment  method now it won’t let me add PayPal it as a payment method!! This is ridiculous!! 

SpritzXD
Explorer

B079F0FC-EDE0-4452-924E-76128E29D567.jpeg

 update i adde my credit card back to it and this poped up, facebook all you did was caus your users pain by somehow making this possible thanks for this

Veilxgx02
Honored Guest

Heya I tried reconnecting my PayPal and for some reason it won’t allow me saying there is an error and I’m really confused and I was hoping for some way to get some support. 

Itsbeanvr
Honored Guest

this doesn’t work and the tickets either don’t get replied to or they can’t even be submitted due to a login bug

bdave8.2022
Honored Guest

I have the same issue, fix please 

is the store down ? A lot of people are having same issue

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?