cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add payment method

SpritzXD
Level 3

So i had to remove my payment methods due to being unable to purchase bonelab, now heres a major problem, its not letting meadd a paypal account but its letting me add my credit card info? 

BDF1E50B-69F0-4E59-882D-65AE05B9BC38.png

37 REPLIES 37

ChoosingSet9267
Level 3

Bonelabs came out yesterday, and I was ready to buy it today. As I finished putting in card information, it displayed the pop-up stating that it was unable to add payment type. I have tried 3 different cards and 4 different devices. I have tried both on WiFi and data. I have called my bank and there isnt a limitation placed on the card. I have no idea what to do from here.

Same here. Having the same issue. 2 cards and 3 devices and still can’t add payment method. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too, continually says card rejected when there’s nothing wrong with it

Hey @Anonymous! We'd love to investigate this with you and get your payment method working properly. Please click HERE to open a ticket with support. Be sure to list any troubleshooting steps you've already taken.

beepboop21-34
Level 3

Why is PayPal not working as a payment method it was in August!! I tried to purchase a game and it said payment method failed kept trying same result, so removed it as a payment  method now it won’t let me add PayPal it as a payment method!! This is ridiculous!! 

SpritzXD
Level 3

B079F0FC-EDE0-4452-924E-76128E29D567.jpeg

 update i adde my credit card back to it and this poped up, facebook all you did was caus your users pain by somehow making this possible thanks for this

Veilxgx02
Level 2

Heya I tried reconnecting my PayPal and for some reason it won’t allow me saying there is an error and I’m really confused and I was hoping for some way to get some support. 

Itsbeanvr
Level 2

this doesn’t work and the tickets either don’t get replied to or they can’t even be submitted due to a login bug

bdave8.2022
Level 2

I have the same issue, fix please 

is the store down ? A lot of people are having same issue