cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant sync screenshots

GiskardRevenlov
Level 2

I cant sync any of my screenshots to the meta app, nor can I share any to my Facebook feed, groups or direct message, the 3 dots to sync media is grayed out and unlclickable and whenever I try to share via Facebook all I get is "Unable to share at this time please try later" I have literally months of screenshots that haven't synced at this point, I have tried everything besides factory resetting my headset. This started when I was forced to link a meta account to my headset to even open any of my apps. I know you can hook up a PC and manually download all the captures but I don't currently have one. Has anyone found a solution that doesn't involve just deleting everything and factory reseting the headset?

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We hate to hear you're experiencing this when trying to sync and share your media. We would like for you to reach out to us with a private message so we can look into this further for you! 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.