cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging

gunerone
Honored Guest

Hi does anyone know if you can leave quest pro on docking hub all the time or will it effect the battery life the same as always having a laptop plugged in ?? Do I need to take it off when charged ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

JamBox88
Retired Support

@gunerone, you're correct when saying it will affect the batteries. It's recommended to remove the devices from the dock once they've finished charging. 

Congratulations on your new purchase! 🎆

Kudos, kudos and more kudos!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

JamBox88
Retired Support

@gunerone, you're correct when saying it will affect the batteries. It's recommended to remove the devices from the dock once they've finished charging. 

Congratulations on your new purchase! 🎆

Thanks  ' was nt sure as it doesn't say I'll  e sure to turn of when charged now ' your a star thanks 

You're welcome! It's my pleasure having helped!

PrinzEric
Explorer

Okay, and How it is a Dock ? When i Remote it After charging ? I charge and After Finishing this, i put it from it and leave by the side. Sorry but this is Not cool for Business. Programm the Firmware, that when is 100 % change To a trickle charge for battery Health and More comfort inside the dock

So i been having a problem where I go to plug in my head set it would charge up to 79 or 87 percent and would sit on that percentage. There are times it would say it’s on 100% put the light on the headset is indicating that it is not fully charged even tho it’s says it’s on 100% I go to plug it out and there it shows the actual percentage and it says it on 87 percent or so. It started randomly. Does anyone know why this is happening and can help me

Hey there, @PortBoy03! We entirely understand that you are experiencing difficulties charging your Quest Pro. And we know how this may affect your VR experience. So, we'd like to jump in and provide you with a fantastic support article here that has proven to be really useful when our users have had problems charging their headsets. Please have a look at it and let us know how it works so that we can determine if any extra steps are required.

Troubleshoot Meta Quest Headsets: Charging

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there! We're reaching back to know if need any further assistance regarding your headset not charging. If you do, please let us know and we'll be more than delighted to continue assisting you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

For storing/displaying could you not just unplug the dock and leave them standing, surely that wouldn't deplete or spoil the charge?