cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controller battery power stays at 100%

ChasingGhosts99
Protege

I believe it's been since the v35 update the battery indicator on the controllers no longer functions.  It constantly displays as 100% on the menu and the controller itself.  Even if you have low battery power, the controller does not show an accurate power gauge.  Only when you get warning that the controllers have low battery do you know to change them.

6 REPLIES 6

Tonberry_Qing
Retired Support

Hey @ChasingGhosts99, have this been constant through each version update?

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Yes it has.  The controller battery level will not go down.  However, the headset registers correctly.

Hey there! That's not what we want to hear for our customers. We'd love to see what we can do to help you.

What troubleshooting have you done already? Can you take the batteries out of the battery bay for 30 minutes and putting them back in to see if the controller firmware will update?

If this doesn't work, we suggest reaching our to Support HERE for the one on one attention and see what options are available to you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Didn't work.  I even updated to v44 and still same issue. 

We suggest reaching our to Support HERE for the one on one attention and see what options are available to you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Been constant.  One issue I found is now the controllers don't read "ultimate lithium energizer" batteries.  If I put regular chargeable batteries, it seems to work, but controllers lose charge fast.  Prior to your v35, I was using the Ultimate Lithium batteries and had no issue.  They would show the proper charge.  Seems now, your update ignores the batteries.