cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controller wont connect to my oculus quest 2

XxPotatoxX7875
Level 2

I have the Oculus Quest 2 and everything has been working perfectly until recently. The right controller on my quest just decided not to connect anymore so I restarted the headset still didn't work, replaced the battery multiple times, and factory reset the headset, none of it worked. Only thing it allowed was for me to still click the home button but other than that it wont show and it wont work. Then I tried to unpair the controller to try and pair it again and now it just wont pair to the headset. I don't really know what to do and wanted to see if there were any other ways to get it to connect without having to buy a new controller or headset because that's a lot of money and the controller still works it just won't connect to the headset. 

1 REPLY 1

BlueberrieSmoothie
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Oh no, controller issues are actually the worst! And it sounds like you've already tried all of the troubleshooting steps I would suggest here.

I'd say it's time to reach out to the Support Team: https://metaque.st/Support

They'll be able to see if there are any other advanced troubleshooting steps to try, and look into possible warranty replacement options for you! 😁

Make sure you smash that Kudos button!