cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DDN'T RECEIVE BEAT SABER REDEEM CODE

abraraltaf92
Honored Guest

I CHECKED THE INBOX OF MY MAIL ACCOUNT. ALSO SPAM/JUNK, IS EVERYWHERE. BUT WAS NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE THE BEAT SABER CODE ON PURCHASING MY NEW OCULUS QUEST 2

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @abraraltaf92!

Looks like you're having an issue with the BeatSaber code and want to make sure you can get a full VR experience. Which is why we want you to shoot us a message through PM so we can take a better look at this for you. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @abraraltaf92!

Looks like you're having an issue with the BeatSaber code and want to make sure you can get a full VR experience. Which is why we want you to shoot us a message through PM so we can take a better look at this for you. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi, when I click on redeem code in the email it takes me to the app that says unable to load. Please try again later. I’m setting this up for my nieces and nephews to use for Christmas. Can you assist? Thanks.