cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete avatar?

flipflopmandan
Level 2

Hello, got a quest 2 yesterday. My daughter had a go and set up a female avatar as me. I'm her dad and would like to change it. No option to delete it. Any idea how?

40 REPLIES 40

YES! This happened to me exactly. I can change the features, but my avatar still looks like a girl (I’m a guy btw). I just wish meta would add a feature to choose another template, it’s something so stupidly obvious, that it’s weird how it isn’t a thing yet.

Hey! Thanks for the reply, but that isn’t really solving the issue. The thing is I (and I’m sure I speak for most of us here) would like a completely different template, since the one I accidentally chose does not look at all like me. Yes, I can change the eye color, body type, hair, etc. but it still doesn’t look good. I just wish we could choose to start over, since getting stuck on one avatar permanently really doesn’t make any sense. Thank you!

I really appreciate you clearing that up, thank you. I was messing around with my avatar last night and see what you mean. I think we should take this to the ideas forum. Having more avatar options sounds like something the we could all could get behind.

If someone wants to make that thread, I'll totally throw my hat in that ring. 😎

Ad Astra Per Aspera, Trooper.

ridejmtz
Level 2

I'm having the same issue please share resolution if found.

These avatars are definitely not gender neutral.  Why is there only female clothing options for my avatar.  Skirts and female form shirts. Why can’t I change?   Fix this.  Embarrassing. 

These options still do not let me change it from looking or dressing like an obvious female.  How do I make my avatar look male?  All appearance or accessory options are blatantly female. 

Exactly, I cannot change that fact that I look like a woman (clothing, facial features, hair, whatever) ...it's all female based. 

Here is what I originally looked like (i.e., Photo1)....

Meta Avatar 1.jpg

Here is what I look like now (after tinkering with the avatar options) ...but I don't have male options.

Meta Avatar 2.png

PLEASE just let us delete and start anew. What is so complicated with that?

Why is this still a thing. Just got the new update. Picked an avatar thinking I could go back and change it to a different one. I can edit it as much as I want but can't get back to the screen where I picked the avatar to change the avatar.

BallDeLocks
Level 2

Why is this still a thing. Just got the new update. Picked an avatar thinking I could go back and change it to a different one. I can edit it as much as I want but can't get back to the screen where I picked the avatar to start with and change the avatar. Like stated above "Yes, I can change the eye color, body type, hair, etc. but it still doesn’t look good. I just wish we could choose to start over, since getting stuck on one avatar permanently really doesn’t make any sense." and there is no way these are genderless avatars. theosakadude avatar is claerly feminine.