cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developer Mode "We're having problems with loading this. Please try again."

JayM.2004
Level 2

Hello there
I have been searching the internet for about 8 hours now trying different methods and solutions and I have not had luck with fixing my problem. The problem in mind is that when I try to enable developer mode on my android device it gives me an error message "We're having problems with loading this. Please try again.".
I have created a organisation, verified my account with bank card and my phone number, I have contacted support which they have exhausted there solutions and I have tired to use the app on multiple devices such as an iPhone along side my android tablet.
To also put I have bought the headset off a friend without the controllers as he had physically broken them so that's not an option and if I could just get developer mode to work I would be able to use my quest 2 as I'm going to use it for pcvr.

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @JayM.2004! We hate to hear that you're experiencing this issue. We would like for you to reach out to us on our developers forum so our developer support team can assist with this!