cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable facebook account

shashirawat.2022
Honored Guest

Hi facebook team,

My facebook account has been disabled which name is Dynamo fan . because by mistake I broke the Instagram community guidelines ,i really don't know about this .

I wanted to get my facebook disabled account back please help me or show some guidelines to get back this I D .

I have a screenshot of my disabled account,I can share u

Screenshot_2022-11-19-22-02-47-962_com.facebook.katana.jpg

When I reached to the help centre on site .there when I fill the form of the site to a review for my disabled account ,when I fill my facebook login number ,it's not taken. That say you must fill a linked email ID with your login number but i have no email address to that number.

Screenshot_2022-11-20-19-23-12-806_com.facebook.lite.jpg

please help me i want to back / reactivate my disabled account please try to understand thankyou

2 REPLIES 2

sk.jishan.826281
Honored Guest

I was spend a much of time that was my mistake I can’t recover my account back so I request you to recover my account as soon as possible 

name bilu sekh

email -

contact email -

contact number -

country Indian 

Hey all! Thank you for reaching out to the Meta Store Support Team. We understand that you are reporting login issues with your Facebook account.

We completely understand how stressful it can be to lose access to your Facebook account and the importance of getting reconnected with your friends, family, or business acquaintances.

At Meta Store Support, we provide support for Meta Quest products and services only, so we are not able to assist you directly with your Facebook account. What we would like to do though, is point you towards the form that you can use to request a review of your account from the Facebook Account Support Team.

The Facebook Help article "Why is my personal Facebook account disabled?" details some of the reasons why the account may have been disabled, as well as providing a link to the account review request form. If you complete and submit the form, a member of the Facebook Account Support Team will review the information, and be able to follow up with further instructions once the review is complete.

If you've already requested a review of the account prior to reaching out to us and followed the steps above, we can assure you that the Facebook Accounts team will reach out once the review has been completed.

The Facebook Help Center can also help you find answers or clarity to any additional questions you may have related to your Facebook Account. We do hope you find this information helpful! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?