cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know what’s happened with the last update

Bibster9060
Honored Guest

Did the latest update and I’ve lost all games and data, can’t even download any of my games, please oculus can we have some help in this, seems like it’s happening to a lot of people 

10 REPLIES 10

TheSexyOtter
Honored Guest

Happening to me too

N8MX
Expert Protege

If you did the update in the last 24hrs your issue is most likely server related. I and many others are not currently able to install anything and there are now tons of posts with people saying their apps are gone.   I believe it's all caused by the same issue . Your games/apps won't show till the server issue is fixed and your app data refreshes at least that is my hope.

CarlosKu
Honored Guest

Same for me. I can't play. I have done the factory reset too, but it fixes anything.

Thanks let’s keep our fingers crossed 

N8MX
Expert Protege

No point in a factory reset if this is indeed a server issue yet to be fixed.   Sorry you went that route, I hate factory resets myself as my ISP is so slow and it takes days to get my full library back. Best to wait this one out, I can't imagine them not fixing the servers asap

I didn´t know that it is a server issue. I have done the factory reset because i had problems with my phone and my oculus since one month. But thank you for your help

ShadoGamer01
Honored Guest

I have the same problem since the start of the day, please oculus fix it 

N8MX
Expert Protege

Oculus.jpg

Thanks for the update N8MX, lets hope it doesn't take too long.