cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eight Quest 2 Controller thumbstick broke

Monsterplayz
Honored Guest

Heya, so my thumbstick on my right controller doesn't want to turn right anymore it hardly does, I tried cleaning, didnt work. I've been checking the store for a while now and it still says  out of stock, what do I do at this point?

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, friend!

We see you got yourself some controller troubles. Worry not! We'll get this all sorted out for you and get you back in peak VR condition in no time flat! We greatly appreciate you trying some troubleshooting steps of your own. We also have some troubleshooting steps of our own that we'd like for you to attempt. Kindly perform the following:

• Unpair and re-pair the controller
  • Take the battery out for about 5 minutes and put a new battery in
  • Clean the contact points in the controller (where the battery is housed)

If you've tried the above and need some further help, let's have you get in contact with of our awesome agents over at our main support channel here: https://metaque.st/Support. No matter what, we'll make sure you are well taken care of, Monsterplayz!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

So i tried taking the controller apart (according to the agent that told me too in the email) because i wanted to fix my controller drift, after i did that, i noticed i needed to connect 1 connector, but i needed to remove the part where the index button is located, after i carefully tried to remove it, it snapped and broke. Im currently at the replacement support page and am trying to  put in a delivery address, I tried puttin in a delivery address from DHL (germany) thats near my location, but it didnt work, or do you guys mean one of your locations by delivery address? like an address in the USA that i have to put in and send it to

do i also only send the right controller? or do i send the entire system with the box?

Hey again @Monsterplayz! Those are very excellent questions and we'd be happy to answer them for you, but before we can do that we'll be needing some additional information. Can you please PM us by selecting our name to get to our profile page, or click here, then click "Send a Message" to privately message us (please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message) with the email you used to contact support or the ticket number you should have been provided.

We look forward to hearing from you in our PM's!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!