cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emerging Issue - Unable to log into Oculus App after Meta Account Merge

TheHighlander71
Explorer

Hello,

I am on Windows 10, I have an Oculus RiftS and the Oculus PC application.

I have just updated my Oculus account to a Meta account. 

When I log in to my Oculus app I get the message in the title: 

"You're using a version of this app that's no longer supported. Download the latest version to continue."

There's no download link and I don't know how to continue. I cannot use my Oculus Rift S at the moment.

383 REPLIES 383

FIX IT OCUCLUS. 😄 Or to rich Mark... 

Facebook is too busy with censoring political opponents, they have no time to maintain other products.

same Problem here.... it is unbelievable..... yesterday, with the non-Meta Version everything was fine..... 

Nope, didn't work.

lol imagine thinking companies do anything for any reason other than money. If you've ever browsed facebook you know they let almost ANYONE on there 

I have tried all the suggested solution listed here. Big mess Meta! 

i have the same problem.  Uninstalled and reinstalled the latest software from Oculus and still tells me i'm using an old version

You got lucky. I tried this same thing and when the Oculus PC app came up after connecting through Link, it still had the exact same issue asking me to login with Facebook or Oculus and neither will work. What a total friggin mess this is.

Lada333
Explorer

Would a possible workaround be creating a new dummy Facebook account to use for login, then updating from within the app, then logging in with our actual account?

Same happening to me. said I had an old version, repaired. Said I didnt have a password, made one. still not logging me into the account on the oculus app in windows.