cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Reset Problems

bleedeglgreen35
Level 2

I have 2 Oculus Quest 2 headsets. 1 for myself, and 1 for my daughter. I had to do a factory reset on hers, now that I have, I cannot link her quest 2 to the mobile app. Say's I need to upgrade the software. Any help on this would be much appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

arthur8472
Level 2

Try reaching to their email/chat. I've been having a different issue and they told me to do a factory reset, but I've seen many reports before yours, and told them I'd never do that unless I have some kind of assurance I'd get a new one in case it got stuck in this kind of login-update-stucked kind of loop.

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @bleedeglgreen35, we see you're having an issue with getting the headset paired to the Meta Quest app. We would like for you to submit a support ticket with us here so we can look into this further! 

liljeorge
Level 2

I have the same problem I don't know what to do

TheAntiSocializer
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey guys! This is actually something we've been seeing with a number of people. 

I do want to let it be known that we do have an open thread in regards to this where you can stay up to date on any official updates that may come through.

Feel free to post any information or other possible steps you might have there!