cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False Advertising from Meta

skittleflakes
Honored Guest

I recently ordered the Meta Quest 2/Beat Saber/Resident Evil package. It arrived today and does not include Beat Saber. I had read other reviews saying this occurred with others. There is no customer support line to call and the help pages don't provide any useful direction on how this can be corrected. Am I stuck with just returning it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @skittleflakes, we understand how this promotion can be a confusing process and we'll try to clear it up as best as possible. The Resident Evil code will be displayed in the box, however, the Beat Saber code is emailed to you after an activation of the headset. Please wait a few hours and you should receive that code sent to the same email used on the account.

If you don't receive the code after a few hours, please shoot us a message through PM so we can take a look at this for you. Select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @skittleflakes, we understand how this promotion can be a confusing process and we'll try to clear it up as best as possible. The Resident Evil code will be displayed in the box, however, the Beat Saber code is emailed to you after an activation of the headset. Please wait a few hours and you should receive that code sent to the same email used on the account.

If you don't receive the code after a few hours, please shoot us a message through PM so we can take a look at this for you. Select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thanks for explaining this. It would be helpful if this was detailed up front as part of either the advertising or in the follow up order confirmation.

Many people are having problems downloading Beat Saber using the email link or the mobile app notification.

Try one of these instead:

• In your Quest 2 headset, open the menu and check the notifications (bell icon). That's what worked for me.
  • In your Quest 2 headset, look for Beat Saber in your Apps library (by filtering for "Not Installed" in the upper right dropdown), or search for it in the Store. Click to open its page, then click the button that says "Get".
  • You can also find more info here.
» Get a $35 credit in Canada on a new Quest 2 or 3 — but you must use a referral link BEFORE you activate your new headset!
  (Works for the UK too, but if you're in the USA you should use a referral link from the USA due to certain restrictions.)
» Get 25% OFF games or earn $5! Learn how and see my game referral links here: How app referrals work