cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend referral code too late.

areenix
Honored Guest

My friend referred me to the Quest 2 but I didn't know when to click the link for it. I thought it would be like a code I could enter after I set up the device and all that but I was wrong and now I can't get me or him the credit. I just activated it a couple hours ago so I was hoping support could let me put in the referral retroactively.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Areeniz, your confusion is totally understandable. If you send us a PM with your account info including your Full Name, Username, and email address; we can look into it. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

JohnnyRibeye
Honored Guest

did the exact same thing. lmk if you find a solution. tx

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Areeniz, your confusion is totally understandable. If you send us a PM with your account info including your Full Name, Username, and email address; we can look into it. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Same thing happened to me. Can I please message you too?

I opened up a ticket to try and solve it. Unfortunately me and my friend live in different countries so the referral wasn't valid.

That's a bummer. My friend and I live in the same country, so hopefully Oculus Support can fix it.

Support seemed very willing to add the referral credit retroactively up until the point where they saw we live in different countries so I would have high hopes for you and your friend to get it. Goodluck!

Awesome, that's hopeful! Thanks!

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?