cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games Purchased on Oculus site not in Library

JuicerDan
Honored Guest
I am new to VR. I have purchase some games on the Oculus site. When I put on the VR Gear the games are not in my library. When I check the oculus site it says the games are purchased and it says that it is in my library. Help Please. 
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

neocaleric
Protege
i had a similar problem once... but the problem was that i had bought a game for the wrong platform while on pc.
There are 2 separate sections for the Oculus Store on PC. One for GearVR, other for the Rift. Games you buy in one are not the same for the other, even if it is the same game. Be careful of the platform when you buy from the website or you might end up paying for a game for the wrong headset.

View solution in original post

Map63Vette
Adventurer
I thought I had a similar issue too, but mine just took a while to sync.  I bought some games online earlier in the day and loaded up Home when I got home later that evening and couldn't find them in my library (they will show in "uninstalled" section).  Found them within Home and tried to "buy" them again to see what it would say and it told me I already owned them.  Went back to the library and they still weren't there.  Checked back a few minutes later and they had finally showed up though.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

tinkertron
Honored Guest
I am having the same problem. I purchased the Suicide Squad game on the site, but I cant find it in my library or in the store or the VR headset.

neocaleric
Protege
i had a similar problem once... but the problem was that i had bought a game for the wrong platform while on pc.
There are 2 separate sections for the Oculus Store on PC. One for GearVR, other for the Rift. Games you buy in one are not the same for the other, even if it is the same game. Be careful of the platform when you buy from the website or you might end up paying for a game for the wrong headset.

Map63Vette
Adventurer
I thought I had a similar issue too, but mine just took a while to sync.  I bought some games online earlier in the day and loaded up Home when I got home later that evening and couldn't find them in my library (they will show in "uninstalled" section).  Found them within Home and tried to "buy" them again to see what it would say and it told me I already owned them.  Went back to the library and they still weren't there.  Checked back a few minutes later and they had finally showed up though.

neocaleric
Protege
i see a Suicide Squad app on the GearVR store... it's free. Don't know of any game like that on the Rift.

tinkertron
Honored Guest
I found the issue that someone else posting to the say question. Goto your library, once there, look to the left and you should see a column that has My Apps / Updates / Not Installed. Select Not Installed and scroll there to see if it is listed and you should be able to download the it. Hope this helps

calvinth33
Honored Guest

I had to factory reset my Oculus Quest 2 and afterwards my purchased games disappeared and also my library. How do I get my games back?