cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games not showing in PC app

o.connell.932914
Honored Guest

Hi just started with meta 2 - I purchased a game on the pc app and although it recognizes the purchase and shows in my library on mobile app - it doesn’t show in my PC library? Any suggestions please thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

If it's showing on the mobile app, you presumably purchased a Quest standalone edition of a game. The PC app only shows PCVR games. The two libraries are separate.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @o.connell.932914. Welcome to the forums! Thank you for being a part of MetaQuest. It sounds like there could be some confusion around what version of the game you meant to purchase. If you intended to purchase the MetaQuest 2 version of the game, you are all set.  The only reason your game would be listed in the PC library is if you purchased a PCVR version of the game.  At this time MetaQuest does not offer a PCVR version for sale.  Hopefully that answers your question! 

If you have any other questions please let us know. Either here, or by sending us a PM. 

To send us a PM click on our name, and then the Send a Message button. Remember, you must be signed into the community in order to send PMs.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @o.connell.932914! We just wanted to check in since we haven't heard back from you yet. If you'd still like some help with this, feel free to let us know and we'll be more than happy to help out! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!