cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaurdian floor floating?

slaaneshgod
Level 4

So I have had this bizarre issue lately were the gaurdian floor seems to be floating?  

Like I reach down and sit my controller on the floor and try to set it and the minute I stand back up its like it is floating and I cant get it to set right?  It seems to shift a bit around too so when I am trying to do something my guardian boundary will move around a bit too.  I have tried reseting my gaurdian and clearing history and several other things several times to no avail!  its frustrating me and makes things real wonky in most games were I am too high up and floating or tiptoeing in some things and I just cant seem to fix it.  

Anyone know what to do? 

This is from the quest 2 menu itself and affect EVERY other thing I try to play even when connected via link for PCVR

I7 10700KF/ Asus maximus hero xiii wifi/ Kingston FURY Beast RGB 32GB (2x16GB) 3600MHz DDR4 CL18/ EVGA nvidia 3060/ 2tb seagate Firecuda 520/ 10 TB seagate barracuda/ 8tb seagate iron wolf /2tb seagate barracuda/ corsair hx850i/ cooler master storm trooper
2 REPLIES 2

MAKI505
Level 2

Me pasa lo mismo y no se como corregirlo ....tambien pedi ayuda con eso y no se que mas hacer espero que sea un problema que se pueda solucionar .....esperando alguna respuesta para aquello

slaaneshgod
Level 4

Tried Factory resetting even still the same problem.  I can adjust it to be at floor level but its still like moving like its floaty so it still shift around.  Didnt used to be like this and I am an early adopter of the quest 2

I7 10700KF/ Asus maximus hero xiii wifi/ Kingston FURY Beast RGB 32GB (2x16GB) 3600MHz DDR4 CL18/ EVGA nvidia 3060/ 2tb seagate Firecuda 520/ 10 TB seagate barracuda/ 8tb seagate iron wolf /2tb seagate barracuda/ corsair hx850i/ cooler master storm trooper