cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting apps back after Reseting Quest 2

90AThunder
Level 2

Community or Support Team

Unfortunately I had to Reset my Quest 2 and all of the Apps purchased can no longer be found. I don’t want to repurchase them and need to get them restored back to my Quest 2.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated on how to do this or if Support team can restore or reinstate!

Thanks

Deb

2 REPLIES 2

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We know it can be pretty discouraging to have your apps and games just up and disappear. No worries, we'd love to get that figured out for you! 

We do want to begin by sharing that some people have seemed to make a new account instead of merging right over with their existing account. This could potentially be the case here as well. 

We will need to gather some sensitive information, so please don't hesitate to hit up our PMs in order to get a closer look!

You can do that by selecting our name to get to our profile page, or click HERE. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Hello Support

Any additional ideas on how to reinstate my Apps that were purchased and had to RESET my Quest 2?

Thanks

Deb