cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Link crashing every 10 -15 minutes!

FroxBite1203
Level 2

Spoiler

This problem has only recently started happening to me, I will boot up a game and play it for about 15 minutes and coincidentally whenever I'm about to accomplish something Link will freeze and I will see a still image of the game and as I look around there are hundreds of blurry green lines following where I'm looking. Its definitely a problem with Link because whenever I look at my pc the game is still running fine. To fix it I disconnect link and restart the game and that has worked but only momentary satisfaction and its gotten to the point where I can't just suck it up anymore because its ruining my gameplay. This only happens with high performance games!

Specs if its important

Quest 1 PC
1650 Super
I5-6600K
16GB of Ram

2 REPLIES 2

LIL-Fishy28
Level 2

I have the same problem and I don't know how to fix it. If anyone else knows how to fix it, please help me.

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys!

Well, it seems to us, that this might just be a peaky internal bug. Not to worry, it's a good thing we're certified pest control! Alrighty, let's get this sorted out and have y'all bug free and fully back in VR. What we need to do first is to gather some data from your system by collecting some log files.

Here are the steps to gather your logs:

1.Open the Run window (Windows key + R).
2.Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
       *The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed Oculus Home to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.
3.Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
4.Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop down list.
5.Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
6.The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop automatically.
7.Attach the newly created zip file to your next support response.

Once that's all said in done, we'll have you get in touch with some of the most awesome support agents here: https://metaque.st/Support. They have a lot more tools than us, so rest assured, you'll be well taken care off! We look forward to getting you two back in the game!