cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home no longer working

FuzzyStorm
Honored Guest

Hello so out of no where home does not work. it starts then back to library. Now what I have tried is read what others said to do here the (solutions) by the mod's. I also tried deleting everything then reset and still no home works. All other apps work great. I don't know if its the update 41 what ever that did. I tired different windows  (computer) same thing happens. All works but home will not work at all

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi FuzzyStorm! We want to help you get back into your beautiful Home so if you haven't already, please PM us or submit a support ticket here: https://metaque.st/Support

We also recommend leaving feedback on THIS forum thread so we can investigate and improve v41. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

FuzzyStorm
Honored Guest

No its not fixed.. still waiting on support. Thanks for the "feedback on THIS" link. You can what close this.. NO there is no solution given anywhere. I read someone said they went back to 40 from 41 but.. since its ONLY Home (after you press "link" and them HOME opens. Since everything else works.. I guess the head set could be bad or something but I will see what they say. Its only a few months old.