cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon World not available UK

HutkiShira
Explorer

I have the very first 64gb Quest 2 bought it pre order in 2020 Oct, Its Aug 2022. In the stores horizon world is still not available. My 2 friends has the 128gb quest 2s. Horizon world are available on their quests. We checked our update. Im on the latest update, matches one of my friend's headset. The other friend was on the older update but it was still available for her. Don't know whats going on. They both have it downloaded and playing. 

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there. We know you'd love to join your friends in Horizon Worlds. We'd love to help.

Are you getting any error messages? This app is gradually rolling out to people. Try again later and see if it lets you download.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Instead of the download option. Says. Add to wishlist. No errors. My both friend been playing for months now. Ive been waiting since then.

F3ttster
Honored Guest

I’ve been having the same. Horizon worlds just says coming soon on my headset and app. I’m in the uk. 

Hey, thank you for pointing this out to us! Horizon Worlds is one of our more popular apps and we know users are excited about using it. It can be a little tedious not having access, and we like to help out! You must be 18+ to use Horizon Worlds and have a Facebook that's been active for 24+ hours. You want to make sure your headset is on the latest software version.

You can use these steps to update your headset software. If you're still having issues, we recommend you submit a bug report using this link. Our engineers will do everything to get the issue fixed.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

HutkiShira
Explorer

I was able to finally downloaded it. I deleted my facebook account from the device, it then allowed me to install it

That's fantastic, @HutkiShira! We always love to hear that you were able to get the issues resolved.

If you have any questions or just want to reach out, please don't hesitate to do so.