cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon world stuck on loading screen

VluestarOnSpotiify
Honored Guest

Hey recently heard about horizon world and decided to give it a try, but when I go to play it. It’s stuck on the loading screen. All it says is “play horizon with friends “ and doesn’t load even tho I see the three dots trying to load. Any help or recommendations for this?

23 REPLIES 23

Tonberry_Qing
Retired Support

Hey @VluestarOnSpotiify. Check out the Horizon Worlds feedback forum! If you're experiencing something unexpected  you can report a bug using the Horizon Worlds feedback Tool

There's been many great topics posted there to read up on. In addition, you can provide valuable feedback to the community!

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

That literally didn’t help at all. Posted and nothing……. 

Hylogenesith
Honored Guest

I am also having the same issue. Do you have a device owner account who has disabled Horizons for themselves? I have that and I am wondering if that is the reason why I’m running into that problem. Their account is maybe disabling mine from playing the Facebook Horizons game. 

chrishovar
Explorer

I have same issue... been trying last few days... just got my quest 2 recently as well... so annoying when everything else works well.,, tried uninstalling, reinstalling did nothing... def some glitch or something... if anyone has a fix would be much appreciated thanks 

same issue but just my account

I played in the pc using the link and I don't have the bug there, it's not ideal but it's something

Kiddsosa
Honored Guest

Same. I purchased my quest 2 today and was literally about to take it back. Hopefully there’s something to resolve this. 

SuperHapyFunTime
Explorer

Some with me. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled loads of time with no change. I’m thinking a factory reset might be next. 

@SuperHapyFunTime Well, if the issue is only happening with Horizon Worlds I'd recommend making a bug report to them instead of removing all your stuff from the headset to redownload it all and have it (Horizon) not work still.

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling