cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I switch Oculus Remote Desktop App link to another Horizon Workroom team

Debblz
Honored Guest

Hi There, when setting up the Horizon Workroom, I created my own Workroom team which I successfully set up and was able to enter. I also got the Oculus Remote Desktop app to work in that personal Workroom team I created. However, I have been added to another Workroom team and workroom and when I go in and try to steam, the Oculus Remote Desktop app is still connecting to the personal Workroom team I had created and I am unable to change it to stream to the new Workroom team I have been added on. I have done the following:

1. Uninstalled the Oculus Remote Desktop app and re-installed. It gives me the option to login in again but when it launches on the browser, it still automatically picks up the personal Workroom team and doesn't give me an option to choose the other one.

2. I unpaired the headset with the new workroom team and re-paired it to the old personal workroom team, tried to use the Oculus Remote Desktop app and voila it works. So I can confirm that the current issue is due to not being able to choose which workroom you want to login and pair the Oculus Remote Desktop app with. 

Does anyone have any advice on how to "reset" the Oculus Remote Desktop app so that you can choose which workroom team it auto streams and connects too?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Debblz, We love that our gamers are able to use VR to connect with their team. We understand you are trying to use more than one Workroom. Currently, you may have to unpair and pair your Oculus headset for each workspace. 

If you find you are still having an issue with it, please feel free to send us a private message with the link below, so we can work together and get this resolved! 

Please click here https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Debblz
Honored Guest

Thank you, I have private messaged you more details. Just for the benefit of anyone else - the issue is with the remote desktop app not allowing me to login and connect to the work team workroom even after pairing the oculus headset with it via the Web + oculus code. There is no option to re-log in and bind the remote desktop app with the work team workroom.