cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i cancel my meta account from being deleted?

allison.grace0506
Honored Guest

i have 30 days to cancel the deletion, how do i do it? there arent any links in the email that i was sent, and im really confused on how to cancel the deletion. i have a lot of data in this account, and i cant lose it because ive spent money on the games that are attached to it. help please!

11 REPLIES 11

Graham808
Explorer

My brother has exactly the same problem setting up the new crap system he accidentally deleted his account and there is absolutely no way to reverse it. The email says log into facebook and cancel the deletion but there is nowhere on face book to do this he is very frustrated he will lose loads of purchase products

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys! Once you request your Meta account to be deleted, you do have 30 days before it is fully deleted to reverse it, and you can do that by reaching out to us. We are more than happy to help out and cancel any account deletion request! 

In order to do this, please go ahead and either open a support ticket here or send us a PM , and we can get your account info and cancel that deletion! To contact us via PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Just simply login to Facebook before the 30 days.  You can login to Facebook before the 30 days, otherwise after that 30 days you can't.  Once you login it will ask you if you want to continue using Facebook.

eresf

Thanks for replying! I managed to login to his Facebook account for him on my pc and raise a ticket via that. Must say the problem was fixed for him extremely quickly once I raised the ticket on his behalf. He isn't into IT so everything is challenging for him. Thanks to Meta/Oculus for the help and again thanks for the response to this post

I’ve messages you about getting in touch to fix this problem but you won’t respond can you help me with this issue 

HOW

\

Hey there @Zane.isnot.here.2022! It looks like you've accidentally marked your Meta account for deletion. No reason to worry here friend. We'll be happy to help you out!

We'll need to collect some information to review your account. Can you please send us a PM? Please select our name to get to our profile page, or simply click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Looking forward to your response!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi. We're dropping by to see if you still needed assistance. Let us know. We're here and waiting!