cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Forgot My Meta Quest 2 Pattern

DanicaJ
Honored Guest

I put my meta quest pattern in the tings and then went to sleep and i forgot it can u guys help because I've tried many solutions but none worked PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Life happens and passwords/pattern unlocks are the easiest things to slip our mind, but we got your back. The solution we have for you will be to factory reset your device, and since you are unable to get into your headset we have listed the manual factory reset steps below:

To perform a factory reset using the headset:
1.Turn off your headset.
2.Hold the power and volume (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.
3.Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Factory Reset and press the power button.
4.Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button.

Let us know if you were able to get into your headset! We look forward to hearing from you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

If we factory reset we lose everything and that’s the only way to fix a forgotten pattern so is that the only way? If so fix your system