cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I accidentally clicked don't show again on Allow Access To Data what do i do?

Yunitron
Honored Guest

i was trying to listen to Spotify following a tutorial but as i inserted the cable i accidentally clicked don't show again anybody got any idea's on how to to fix this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This comes up all the time. Settings > System > Developer > USB Connection Dialog > enable

You may need to enable developer mode on your phone

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

This comes up all the time. Settings > System > Developer > USB Connection Dialog > enable

You may need to enable developer mode on your phone

Oh finally, thanks man your a lifesaver hopefully other people with the same problem can see this and also fix the same issue i'm having.

You can't enable developer mode just from your phone, you have to join an organisation receive emails and backflip through 20 burning hoops just to possibly turn on developer mode so you can adjust one setting. It's so tragic that Facebook bought quest because they have ruined how it operates with product breaking pop up options like this "click don't show again to break your quest ", ...fantastic design

tombearr
Honored Guest

There really needs to be an easier fix for this. I still can't get mine to connect. Yes, I turned on Developer Mode on my phone, I joined an organization, I've even "repaired" my install, etc. Oculus should just add a simple button like on the other settings.

darsing
Honored Guest

I have a very similar problem except I clicked don't ask again when it wanted permission to download apps this I've spent the last 3 hours looking through every setting and going on forums to no avail.  Any solution for this one?

modernator
Explorer

This is really bull**bleep**. Whenever I connected my OC2 to my PC, it always asked me to approve the access, so I had to wear it every **bleep**ing time. This is seriously a huge waste of my **bleep**ing time and super inconvenient. And also, I always have to create a new guardian space because my PC is far away from where I play the OC2.

Allowing USB access always from the OC2 is also pain in the ass, so I thought that don't show again option would automatically approve or denies the access based on the previous selection. If the OC2 developers are human beings, they probably know that this is super inconvenient and makes people furious.

Now I selected "don't show again", there's no **bleep**ing chance to revert it at all. To solve this **bleep**, I had to register my account as a developer and needed a verification, and had to enable the developer mode from my phone and then back to the OC2 and enable the USB permission dialog. What kind of bull**bleep** is this?

Are the OC2 developers nuts? At least **bleep**ing give us a chance to revert that thing or allows it to show the dialog even if it's not a **bleep**ing developer.

that didnt work

How do I enable developer mode on my phone