cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't refund the bundle I bought

Irisheyes76
Level 2

I bought the mental mettle bundle including please don't touch anything, I expect you to die, and keep talking and nobody explodes. Afterwards, I changed my mind on the purchase and try to refund it on the Oculus mobile app. Every time I try to refund it it just tells me it is not eligible for a refund and lists all of the reasons as to why it might not be eligible. I fit the requirements for a refund but it will not let me do so and I do not know why.

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, friend!

This is certainly quite odd. Refunds should be super easy and understanding. This is the exact opposite, so let's over some details in a private message. There we can find out why this little refund bug is causing you some issue and go over some super secret information we'll need in order to look into this matter!

In order to send us a PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We'll see you on the other side!